Monday, December 3, 2007

12/03

Ketive's dream:
"Within my dreams, there have been several various settings; a classroom, out with my friends, in my own home with my family and the list goes on. But in each of these dreams, I am the center of attention. Everyone seems to be trying to speak to me, and only me, regardless of who is there. It could be my best friend, a professor, or even an attractive girl asking me question after question. But, in each dream, I cannot come to a response. I can't even process what these people are saying to me. I'm just sitting there, doing nothing, not able to move or even breathe. I can't walk or talk or feel anything emotional or physical. Just a bag of meat with eyes."

The relative position of him and others suggest me that level of attention Mike is getting normally is either insufficient of more than sufficient. Maybe there are some people in his life who are forcing him to do things. Also Mike suggests that he's not expressing himself enough, or that he just wants to stay quiet. Or maybe he just doesn't like crowd.

Lacan is basically way beyond my comprehension, but here's just one of them:
"In man, however, this relation to nature is altered by a certain dehiscence at the heart of the organism, a primordial Discord betrayed by the signs of uneasiness and motor unco-ordination of the neo-natal months. The objective notion of the anatomical incompleteness of the pyramidal system and likewise the presence of certain humoral residues of the maternal organisms confirm the view I have formualted as the fact of a real specific prematurity of birth in man."

I honestly have no clue about Lacan.

No comments: