Sunday, December 2, 2007

Short Boring Pointless Dreams

I am a person who does not remember many dreams, but the last one I remember consisted of me hanging out with an old friend of mine, the friend being a female. And throughout the whole dream I kept feeling like it was forbidden to hang out with this girl. There was no special significance about the girl and all we were doing was watching T.V. on a bed. Look wise she was pretty. We used to be friends but nothing serious or personal. But I just kept feeling like I was doing something wrong when I really wasn't. It was short and boring and just woke up confused. I wonder what Freud would make of this.


What I interpreted from this dream could possibly mean that Ziyad has a guilty conscience about something going on in his life. If he has a girlfriend and was dreaming about another girl whether she was just a friend or not he feels like in some shape or form he betrayed his girlfriend. Another approach would be to watch out for a girl whom says she just wants to be Friends because she might have something hidden up her sleeve.

No comments: