Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dream Analysis

Kimberely's Dream
I am in my town which is in this house on the beach (I live by the beach) and I know exactly what block it is. I am in this dark brown, possibly black house which is black and red on the inside. It seems very gloomy and almost "vampirish" if that makes any sense. I am trapped inside and can't get out although I am free to roam around. There is an eagle in it that I think comes after me or something. It's just a very scary place and although I am in the house I can see that the town is isolated and no one is to be found. This is really all I can remember but I had this dream twice and it was almost the same both times. When I wake up I am petrified and can't go back to sleep, so good thing I don't have it often.

Analysis:
Maybe this dream is about your fear of being alone. (Dont take any of this personally please) Maybe the town and house being vacated is just you being alone and it comes across in this house just to make you realize like this house, being alone is something you are scared of. The eagle could possibly represent someone who may be coming to save you since eagles are sometimes a symbol of freedom. I think maybe you are free to roam but locked in to show you that you can be at peace and free within yourself even if no other person is around you. This is just about all I could decide. I think yours was one of the only dreams left unanalyzed. Sorry if this bothers you at all... if it does blam the professor...lol.

No comments: