Sunday, December 2, 2007

Part 1 May Chuckie burn in hell

Dream: Anyway as far as dreams go I don't get them much. The dream I can remember however happened way back when I was very little, I would say around the age of five. The dream I had happened the same way every night for about two weeks straight. What would happen is me getting out of my bed in the middle of the night. After I get up and walk out of my room I would make a right and go into my formal dining room. At this point I knew what would happen. As soon as I enterned the dining room I would be blocked by the big table we had. I knew that as soon as I walked into the carpeted pink pathway that Chuckie the little doll would come out and kill me. I'm not making this up and I'm not joking. There was one dream I remember where one of my parents came out and asked me whats the matter. Being right across from my room the entrance to the Chuckie then proceeded to kill the parent and then me. I was horrified I couldn't sleep for those couple of weeks. Then one day the dream went away.

Time to play "What would Freud Say": Joe don't be embarrassed by a Chuckie dream, we all have them, even me mine consisted of Chuckie and the Olsen Twins but lets not into that. Chuckie has nothing to do with the true meaning of the dream, it is the fear of losing a loved one, and yourself. Maybe your sub conscience feels your home may be insecure and a fear of someone breaking in. Maybe you have something that you fear losing whether it's a person or an object, you love this thing and fear it being taken away from you. I only say this because in the Chuckie series he tends to kill people tied to a family or people related to each other in some kind of way. Which is a good thing because you express that you care for these people that are close to you and fear to lose them. Do not be frightened by the imaginary character of Chuckie for he has no part in what your dream is truly trying to tell you. Do not take the following part of my posting seriously (Now to Kid around with this I'm kinda bored) To help yourself not fear this character I would do things to take away the fear, by taking a Chuckie doll stuff it with candy, and like they do at fiestas and turn it into a pinata and watch the joy on kids faces as candy comes from this once feared character and turn it into a lovable candy midget.

No comments: