Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hail Mary

It may sound semi crazy, but the dream I’m going to discuss turned out to be a premonition. I usually don’t talk about this dream because usually when I tell people about it they look at me like I’m crazy, but any way’s here goes! (Keep in mind I had this dream 2 weeks before the person died) I was at this 2PAC concert, everything was normal people are everywhere. Before he performs he signs autographs. So I ask him for an autograph and end up having to stand on a milk carton because I’m short. (I was older, but still short) So I get the autograph everything seems to be going fine. He’s in the middle of one of his songs and people are singing along. All of a sudden as hes on stage the grim reaper swoops in and pulls his spirit out his body just leaving the body there, the concert is still going on, he’s still rapping and people are acting like nothing is wrong. I’m the only person who has noticed that he’s dead at this point so I stand there screaming and there’s no sound coming out of my mouth. Two weeks later 2PAC dies. Was it a coincidence? I don’t know. I have had dreams like this one before, but they involved family members. I had a similar dream before my Uncle died in 2003. My entire family was at an open casket funeral and everyone was crying. When I got to the casket I could see that it was a man in a suit but the face was blacked out. A couple months later my uncle had a brain aneurism. I’m usually able to remember my dreams pretty clearly, about 80 percent of the time they’re like this and tell me about something that has happened or will happen.

No comments: