Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Recurring Dream..

I actually have been dreaming alot lately but I either don't remember it when I wake up or I only remember a certain part. Often, someone will say something to me throughout the day and bits and pieces of my dream will pop up and I will remember some more. This morning I had one of those deep sleep, long dreams and unfortunately can't remember a single thing. Sooo, I figured I would pick this dream that I have had two times which I thought was a little weird. I'm not sure of every detail but here it goes. I am in my town which is in this house on the beach (I live by the beach) and I know exactly what block it is. I am in this dark brown, possibly black house which is black and red on the inside. It seems very gloomy and almost "vampirish" if that makes any sense. I am trapped inside and can't get out although I am free to roam around. There is an eagle in it that I think comes after me or something. It's just a very scary place and although I am in the house I can see that the town is isolated and no one is to be found. This is really all I can remember but I had this dream twice and it was almost the same both times. When I wake up I am petrified and can't go back to sleep, so good thing I don't have it often.

No comments: