Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Never ending Meadow

It was quite hard to recall a past dream. I do not dream that often and when I do, they tend to be very short. They occasionally tend to associate with events that occurred during that day or week. They usually lack meaning until I tell them to my mom. She then tries to interpret them, since she is a big believer of dreams and what they might represent.

My most recent dream consisted of a meadow. I remember a bright, green, fresh, and vibrant looking meadow. The sun was beaming brightly. I was wearing a light blue dress. I was not wearing shoes and could actually feel the grass. I kept walking and walking and hoping that the meadow would end at some point and that I would eventually reach civilization. I eventually came across an old man and asked him for directions. He remained quite and ignored my presence. I decided to walk some more and hoping that I would reach the end of the meadow. However, this never occurred and as far as I can remember the meadow never ended. I felt lost and hopeless.

No comments: