Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My latest dream...

I wasn't in class on Monday, so I don't really know what's going on, but as far as the instructions go, all I have to do is write about a dream I've had. Unlike Kasey, my dreams are super short and I barely remember anything in the morning, so this will be really undescriptive and lack lots of detail. Here goes.

I actually dreamt this last night (or this morning rather) and this is what happened: My boyfriend and I were in his parking garage and I was driving his car, which is brand new and he seems to love more than me. It's a stick shift, so I was practicing how to park it into his spot, #23 to be exact. I remember that he was in the back seat, someone else (no clue who) was in the passenger seat, and we were all listening to music while I ATTEMPTED to park the vehicle. I do remember that it took me a really long time to park it but I finally did it successfully, and surprisingly, no one was impatient and anxious for it to get done, we were all just happy and singing along to the tunes.

That's really it...hope you enjoy.

No comments: