Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weird party

I don't know about other people but I don't have dreams that often and if I do have them it is difficult to recall every single detail. I forgot where I heard or read it from but I remember someone saying that after someone wakes up from a dream they tend to forget it. I forgot the reason for it but it probably has something to do with the the unconscious part of our brain since our dreams come from there.

As for my dream the most recent dream that I can think of is one that I had maybe two days ago. I was at a some sort of party somewhere with my friends. There were a lot of people I didn't know but they were good looking girls so I didn't mind. I might have been at a club or something because the music was blaring and many people were dancing. The people were drinking and just having fun. I was dancing with these two girls that were cute but I don't know their names. I think I bought them some drinks and I drank with them until we got tipsy. After that I think I was making out with the skinnier one who I thought was hotter then the other one. The other girl disappeared into thin air somehow. When I started kissing one girl I lost sight of the other one. This was a weird dream because I was watching myself. I didn't imagine myself being there. I was like a ghost or something. It was like one of those cliche out of the body experiences that people have to look at the past or future to change them. I have no idea what to make of this dream because I woke up while I was kissing her. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't woken up. That's one of the funny things about dreams you can't continue them. I guess that is a good thing if you were having a nightmare.

No comments: