Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Dreams....

The thing about my dreams is that I don't really remember exactly what happen. There can even be times that I wake up out of nowhere and then I go back to sleep, but have a different dream. I think that a dream its all an illusion that one seeks to come true, or it can also be a desire of the mind deep inside. Eventually, it turns into a wondeful dream sometimes that one wishes not to wake up from it, but just when you least imagine, your up.

A dream I can remember recently is me playing in a concert with alot of people in the audience having a good time. Although, I was playing a new song, new melodies that I havent even heard before, and the words I don't really remember. It was new music for my ears, but eventually as spot lights traveled around the audience I would see them jumping and screaming, it was just weird. Maybe it can all be an illusion on some concerts I have been as part of the audience, or it can also be by an experience I had in the past by been playing in a concert. Unfortunately, as I wrote earlier, I woke up from that dream, but would go back to sleep and have a different dream, it can be related to sports, soccer which I enjoy playing, or even nightmares, by watching too many horror movies. Another dream I would have is by having the illusion of being in my country in the beach, its a feeling of comfort and relaxation, by taking a moment to stop thinking of things that happen in our lives routine, and just enjoy the moment. Although, I don't really remember all the exact details that happen in my dreams, but I wish they are good ones and not nightmares, because in the end good dreams are illusions that one enjoys and do not want to leave, and nightmares well they're not cool.

No comments: