Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I dont really have long dreams. My dreams are very short. Even my nightmares, i only wake up if i get stabbed or something. Then i eventually force my self to sleep, and i am aware that my mind has created this nightmare, and i resolve the problem by going to sleep by pretending to dream in a non-REM sleep environment. But this time i have weapons of mass destruction, or become NEO from Matrix and kill all the bad guys while some hot chick is watching. I the end she end up sleeping with me....

I had a dream recently. I looked a little older, maybe 24 or something. I was playing Poker in some place i cant recall, and i was playing with these Rich folks who had a lot of money. I felt
honored at first, but then realized that they couldnt play. They sucked. I remember betting 45,000 $ pre-flop and some famous basketball player called me all in with 2,6, off suit. He took me out of the game in two hands. Then got up and made a scene of it "Yeah, Thats whats up, who's getting out next". At this point i remember saying to myself who calls 45,000 $ on a 2,6, off suit. For christ sake he won with a pair of 2's. Then i couldnt sleep for hours.


-
This was the shortest dream ever.

No comments: